Value City Furniture has been operating since 1948. They have been coming up with amazing furniture that their customers love and appreciate. The company is a staunch believer in the fact that every customer has the right to a well-furnished home. They have more than a hundred stores that are owned and operated by families.
Value City Furniture’s main aim is to ease the process of buying furniture and also to help the customers get the best furniture for their needs. They want to reduce the stress that comes with shopping for furniture. The company wants to help the customers find the perfect furniture for their homes. They describe the perfect furniture as those pieces that turn a house into a home.
The Value City Furniture credit card is just like the other store credit cards issued by the other companies. It gives benefits to the users and also helps them in their furniture shopping.
How to Login
The process for Value City Furniture Credit Card Login is very simple and user-friendly.
- The first step is to go to the official website of Value City Furniture- https://www.valuecityfurniture.com/.
- Then Click on the option My Account.
- A new page will open up where you need to give the username and password for logging in to your account.
How to Reset Forgot Password
In case you forgot the password for the account of Value City Furniture, do not worry. Go through these steps to reset the password for the account.
- Go to https://www.valuecityfurniture.com/.
- Then click on the My Account option.
- On the new page that opens, you will find the option Forgot password. Click on that option.
- Enter the registered email address.
- The company will send instructions to the email for resetting the password.
- Follow the steps and reset the password for the account.
How to Enroll
For enrolling for the Value City Furniture Credit Card, you will have to follow these simple steps:
- First, visit the official site of Value City Furniture at https://www.valuecityfurniture.com/.
- Then click on the option My Account located at the top right-hand side of the page.
- Then on the new page that opened, click on Create one.
- This will lead to a new page where you will have to provide details like email address, first and last name of the user, password, confirm password.
- Press on Create account and your account will be created on Value City Furniture.
- If you want to get emails from Value City Furniture, click on the box to receive emails from them.
How to Pay Value City Furniture Credit Card?
There are different modes of payment that are made available for the customers availing of the Value City Furniture Credit Card. The different payment modes enable them to use the one suitable to them. The customers can make the payment online, or via phone, or mail. With so many modes available for payment, making the payment for the credit card is a piece of cake for the customers.
Value City Furniture Credit Card Payment Online
For making payments online, follow these steps:
- Go to https://www.mysynchrony.com/cmp-index.html?market=homefurnishings&store=valuecityfurniture.
- You can log in by providing the username and password and then make the payment.
- Or else you can click on the option Pay as Guest.
- Then provide details like card number, zip code, and last four digits of Social Security Number.
- Then click on Find Account.
- When the account is found, make the payment easily.
Value City Furniture Credit Card Payment by Phone
The Value City Furniture credit card payment can be done via phone too. You will have to call the customer service number at 1-866-396-8254.
Value City Furniture Customer Service Number For Payment
To make the payments for the Value City Furniture, the customer service number is 1-866-396-8254.
Value City Furniture Credit Card Payment By Mail
The Value City Furniture Credit Card payment can be made via mail. The mailing address for payment is:
Value City Furniture Credit Card
P.O. Box 960061.
Orlando, FL 32896-0061
Value City Furniture Credit Card Benefits
The Value City Furniture Credit Card comes with benefits for the users like the other store credit cards. However, the number of benefits is limited when compared with the other credit cards available in the market.
- The customer will not have to pay any interest for sixty months on purchases above $999 or more with the Value City Furniture Credit Card. You can do 60 monthly payments equally.
- For the new account holders, the purchase APR is 29.99%.
- The minimal interest charged for the new accounts is $2.
- The Value City Furniture credit card does report to different credit bureaus.
- Different financing options are available for the customers. The company believes in 100 percent financing for its customers. Low monthly payments, different financing options, no interest financing options are some of the benefits associated with financing. The company provides 36 months of promotional financing, 12 months of promotional financing, and 6 months of promotional financing for the customers.
Similar Credit Card Login
- Toys R Us Credit Card Login
- Credit One Login
- Mercury Credit Card Login
- Belk Credit Card Login
- Cabela’s Credit Card Login
- Lord and Taylor Credit Card Login
- JCPenney Kiosk Credit Card Login
- Lowe’s Credit Card Login
- My Best Buy Credit Card Login
- Plenti.com Credit Card Login
- Old Navy Credit Card Login
- Dicks Sporting Goods Credit Card Login
- Comdata Cardholder Credit Card Login
- biPetRebates.com Prepaid Credit Card Login
- TJX Rewards® Credit Card Login
- Zulily Credit Card Login
- Justice Credit Card Login
- Walmart Credit Card Login
- Ashley Furniture HomeStore Credit Card Login
- Target Redcard Credit Card Login
- Ollo Card Credit Card Login
- Subaru Motors Finance Login
- Rooms To Go Credit Card Login
- Dress Barn Credit Card Login
Is there any cashback or rewards program with Value City Furniture credit card?
No, they do not have any cashback or rewards program.
- What is the APR for Value City Furniture credit card?
The APR is 29.99 percent which is higher than the average APR for the other credit cards. The average APR is 15 percent for credit cards and 17 percent for those cards that have a balance.
- Will the user get an introductory APR offer on the balance transfers using this credit card?
No, there is no Introductory APR with this card for transferring the balance.
- What is the email address for contacting support for Value City Furniture credit card?
The email address is email@example.com.
- To which credit bureaus does Value City Furniture Credit Card report?
The Value City Furniture Credit Card reports to the following credit card agencies like Experian, Equifax, and Transunion.
- Is there a provision on cash on delivery for the orders?
No, there is no provision for cash on delivery. Once you have submitted the order, you will have to make the full payment for the order.
- Can a user see the furniture in the store?
Yes, they can. Go to the store locator page and enter your zip code. This will show the stores located near to your homes. You can go and see the furniture at these stores.
Leave a Reply