Kay Jewelers is a subsidiary of Signet Jewelers, the world’s largest retailer of diamond jewelry. The firm offers its customers both in-store and online services. Besides, they also conduct virtual consultations and live chats and help you choose jewelry for every special moment.
The company offers a couple of credit cards- issued by Comenity Bank and Genesis FS Card Services. You can use either of the cards in any of the Kay Jeweler’s stores or on their retail website. Signing up for their credit cards will help you in paying for your purchases. Besides, the customers receive some extra benefits, including exceptional financial offers for 12-month and 36-month.
How to Logging In to Kay Jewelers Credit Card
While you own a credit card from Kay Jewelers, you can easily manage your account on the company’s website.
Follow the enlisted steps while you are going to perform Kay Jewelers Credit Card Login:
- Visit the Kay Jewelers Credit Card’s homepage and choose the Sign In option from the top right corner of the page. Clicking on the link will navigate you to the Login page.
- At the Login page, fill out the required details, such as your username and password. After filling up the blank spaces, click on the Sign In tab. Now, you are eligible to access your account.
Resetting the Forgotten Password for Kay Jewelers Credit Card
While you forget the username and password for your Kay Jewelers Credit Card, you need to reset the forgotten password. Enlisted are the following steps you need to consider while resetting your forgotten password:
- Visit the Kay Jewelers website and click on the Sign In button.
- Next, click on the Forgot Your Password link located below the Sign In button.
- Clicking on the link will redirect to a new page. Here you need to provide your email address. After entering your email address, check on the box beside I am not a robot field, and click on Reset Password.
- You will receive instructions for resetting your password on the registered email address. All you need to do is to follow the instructions while resetting your forgotten password.
How to Enroll for Kay Jewelers Credit Card
If you require a special financing period from Kay Jewelers, you might consider applying for a credit card. However, the application process for the credit card at Kay Jewelers is straightforward. Enlisted are the steps you need to follow while applying for Kay Jewelers Credit Card.
- First, visit Comenity Bank’s website link and launch the website.
- Next, click on the Get Qualified tab, located at the center of the page.
- Clicking on the tab will direct you to another page. Here, click on the black button stating GET PREQUALIFIED NOW, and proceed further.
- You will reach a page containing the application form. You need to fill up the application form for the credit card. Fill out the details such as your first and last name, residential address with your zip code, and other necessary information.
- Before proceeding further, please read the Terms and Conditions mentioned at the end of the page. Check on the box near I am not a robot field and lastly, click on the I Agree button.
- Next, review all the details on the next page and choose the type of card you prefer receiving. After checking the details, click on the Continue button.
- You will find a notification popping up on the screen stating that you applied. Wait until you hear from Kay Jewelers or Comenity Bank.
How to Pay Kay Jewelers Credit Card?
Currently, Kay Jewelers offers three-way of generating Kay Jewelers Credit Card Payment. The modes of payment for Kay Jewelers Credit Card customers are online, phone calls, and mail.
Kay Jewelers Credit Card Payment Online
Online transaction is the easiest way of generating Kay Jewelers Credit Card Payment. For generating the online payment, you need to follow the instructions mentioned in the Login sections located above the Sign In option. In addition, you will require logging into your account to generate the payment.
Kay Jewelers Credit Card Payment by Phone
Generating your Kay Jewelers Credit Card bills through phone is another great option offered by the firm.
Kay Jewelers Credit Card Customer Service Number for Payment
If you want to generate payments by phone, you can call and make the payment in any of the following numbers:
TDD/TTY 1-800-695-1788 or (855) 506-2499.
Kay Jewelers Credit Card Payment by Mail
If you want to pay your bills through the mail, you can mail your payments to the following address:
Comenity Capital Bank
P.O. Box 659728
San Antonio, TX 78265-9728
Kay Jewelers Credit Card Benefits
With any of the Kay Jewelers Credit Card, you are eligible to enjoy the following benefits:
- The users have access to a smooth application process for obtaining Kay Jewelers Credit Card.
- Absence of annual charges related to the card.
- Discounts and cashback while purchasing at kay.com or any Kay Jewelers stores.
- $100 off each during your birthday month and cardholder anniversary month.
- Access to sweepstakes.
How does a Kay Jewelers Credit Card work?
After receiving your credit card and making a purchase of $500 or $3000 or more, you get a special financial period for 12 months or 36 months, respectively, which means you require to pay a very low or no interest on the purchase. However, if you ever miss a payment, then the actual APR (starting from 17% per annum) applies to the entire sum.
How easily can I obtain a Kay Jewelers Credit Card?
Since Kay Jewelers offers their credit cards even at a credit score of 605, you can quickly obtain a credit card. Besides, you can also pre-qualify for the credit card, which means even if you are unacceptable, it will not lower your credit score.
At what interest rates does Kay Jewelers offer their credit card?
Currently, Kay Jewelers is offering either of their credit cards at interest rates ranging between 17% and 24.99%. However, Kay Jewelers might change the terms and conditions at the time.
Similar Credit Card Login:
- Plenti.com Credit Card
- Old Navy Credit Card
- Dicks Sporting Goods Credit Card
- Comdata Cardholder Credit Card
- biPetRebates.com Prepaid Credit Card
- TJX Rewards® Credit Card
- Justice Credit Card
- Carson Pirie Scott Credit Card
- NTB Credit Card
- P.C Richard Credit Card
- Pep Boys Credit Card
- Raymour & Flanigan Credit Card
- Reflex Credit Card
- Art Van Credit Card
- Victoria’s Secret Credit Card
- Saks Credit Card
Leave a Reply