Ingvar Kamprad established IKEA in 1953 in Almhult, Sweden. IKEA is a global house furnishing company with a vision to create a better everyday life for many people. IKEA provides its customers with other two facilities. IKEA has two options for Credit Card users, IKEA Visa Credit Card and IKEA Projekt Credit Card.
IKEA Visa Credit Card lets its user earn rewards and do the maximum savings on everyday purchases. Whereas, IKEA Projekt Credit Card allows its users to make big purchases on IKEA stores and online with maximum savings by taking plans.
How to login
You are at the right place; just follow the steps below, and you are done with logging in to your IKEA account.
- Click on the login link, and that will make you reach a site.
- On the site page, you will see a box that will ask for your username and password.
- After filling in the credentials, click on the Remember me button for the next login.
How to reset forgotten password
Do not worry; if you have forgotten your password, here are the steps that will help reset your password.
- Click on the forgot password link, and that will lead you to the page where your credentials will be asked.
- In the box, click on the Forgot Your Username or Password and do as directed.
How to enroll?
As mentioned earlier, IKEA Visa Credit Card lets its users earn rewards on daily purchases. Here are some simple and easy steps to enrol for an IKEA Visa Credit Card.
- Click on the link below and go to the three lines on the right corner of the page and click on the option IKEA Credit Card.
- On the page, you will find the IKEA Visa Credit Card for everyday rewards; below the line will be an option to Apply Now; click on the option and be directed to another page.
- Fill in the details after going through all the terms and conditions of opening an IKEA account. The information will be given on the page itself.
- Likewise, there will be two more steps, and after you complete all the three steps, your IKEA Visa Credit Card will be made.
The same pattern will be followed with the enrollment of the IKEA Projekt Credit Card.
How to Pay with an IKEA Credit Card?
- Choose your payment option as a Credit Card for online payments.
- Enter the credentials of your Credit Card.
- Enter the address for billing.
IKEA Credit Card Payment Online
IKEA Credit Card can be used online on IKEA.com/us/en for online payments, and IKEA Visa Credit Card can be used on online platforms where Visa is accepted.
IKEA Credit Card Payment by Phone
IKEA Customer Service Number for Assistance and Payment –
IKEA Customer Service Number For Payment
For any assistance with the IKEA Visa Credit Card, call on – 1-866-518-3990.
For assistance with IKEA Visa Signature Credit Card, call on – TDD/TTY 1-888-819-1918.
IKEA Customer Service Number for Assistance and Payment – 1-866-387-6145.
IKEA Credit Card Payment By Mail
Login for more details via the given website.
IKEA Credit Card
P.O. Box 659820
San Antonio, TX 782625
IKEA Credit Card Benefits
- With every purchase from IKEA Visa Credit Card, you get a 5% cashback reward, including Traemand installation and TaskRabbit assembly services.
- On shopping for grocery items, dining payments, and utility purchases, you get 3% cashback rewards with IKEA Visa Credit Card.
- Also, get a 1% cashback reward on all other purchases made with your IKEA Visa Credit Card.
- No annual fee is charged on IKEA Credit Cards.
- In emergency cases, they have the policy to replace the card and also provide cash disbursement.
- Convenient facility for reporting the card.
Ques. What is the difference between IKEA Visa Credit Card and IKEA Projekt Credit Card?
Ans.IKEA Visa Credit Card can be used at IKEA and all over where Visa is accepted, whereas, IKEA Project Credit Card can be used only at IKEA USA.
Ques. Can I apply for both IKEA Credit Cards?
Ans. Yes, you can apply for both IKEA Credit Cards.
Ques. Can IKEA Visa Credit Card be used on the same day as applied?
Ans. Of Course, you can use IKEA Visa Credit Card on the same day as applied if approved by the IKEA store or online. IKEA Visa Credit Card welcome kit will come to you between 7 to 10 working days.
Ques. Is there any limit to earning a reward?
Ans. Not at all, my dear user, do not worry and earn limitless rewards.
Ques. How will I receive my IKEA Rewards? When do they expire?
Ans. $15 rewards will be redeemed in every bill and will be mentioned on your purchase invoice. Every new earned reward will be valid for the next 45 days.
Ques. Where can I use my IKEA Project Credit Card?
Ans. IKEA Project Credit Card can be used at IKEA USA stores and IKEA.com/uc/en on product purchases.
Ques. Is special financing available?
Ans. Special financing is available on purchases of $500 and more. There are various special financing plans available on the card.
Ques. Can I take advantage of new financing plans if an existing user?
Ans. Any purchase between $500 to $1499.99 will come under a 6-month plan, any purchase between $1500 to $4,999.99 will come under a 12-month plan, and any purchase of $5,000 and above will come under a 24-month plan.
Ques. Can a user with promotional plans switch to new plans?
Ans. Unfortunately not.
Ques. Is installation included?
Ans. No, as IKEA Projekt Credit Card can only be used at IKEA products’ purchases.
Similar Credit Card Login:
- Old Navy Credit Card
- Dicks Sporting Goods Credit Card
- Comdata Cardholder Credit Card
- biPetRebates.com Prepaid Credit Card
- TJX Rewards® Credit Card
- Justice Credit Card
- Carson Pirie Scott Credit Card
- NTB Credit Card
- P.C Richard Credit Card
- Pep Boys Credit Card
- Raymour & Flanigan Credit Card
- Reflex Credit Card
- Art Van Credit Card
- Victoria’s Secret Credit Card
- Saks Credit Card
- Kay Jewelers Credit Card
- Frys Credit Card
- Tractor Supply Credit Card
- Meijer Credit Card
- Home Depot Credit Card
- Pier 1 Credit Card
Leave a Reply