Customers who have applied for a First Premier Bank credit card account will access their accounts online. You can pay your bill or set up an alert for your account balance whenever it is most convenient for you. You will be able to sign up for an online account with First Premier Bank, login in and change your password by following the instructions in this tutorial.
How to login
When you are ready to begin the login process,
- First, go to MyPremierCreditCard.com
- Then put your username and password
- Then click on the Continue button to continue the login process.
- If you have entered your login information correctly on the First Premier Bank website, your online account dashboard will be accessible.
How to Reset Forgotten Password
No need to be alarmed if you’ve misplaced your password or account information!
- Following the same login process as before, navigate to the link corresponding to the data you wish to retrieve in step one only. Either click on the Forgot your username? Link or enter your email address to reset your password. Have you forgotten your password?
- To renew your password, enter your payment card number, social security number, and zip code into the appropriate fields. You are now free to proceed.
- Changing your password should be possible after verifying your identification and meeting your requirements.
How to Enroll
Credit cards from First Premier Bank can be obtained by completing an application that can be found on the bank’s website. The “Accept Mail Offer” portion of the First Premier credit card application would allow you to submit your confirmation number if you received an invitation in the mail as part of the application process.
To apply for a First Premier Bank credit card, follow these steps:
- The official website of First Premier Bank card may be found here.
- Simply clicking on the “Accept Mail Offer” button and giving your confirmation number is all that is required to accept a mail offer from the post office.
- If you wish to apply for a credit card without receiving an invitation, go to the First Premier Bank credit card comparison web page and click on “Apply Now” under the preferred offer.
- If you have read and understood all of the disclosures, please check the box to indicate that you consent to receive messages from us.
- You will be subjected to a hard inquiry on your credit record when you submit your application. Even if your application is granted in less than a minute, it could take up to ten business days to complete and review the next step.
- If you haven’t heard back from First Premier Bank within 48 hours of applying for your First Premier credit card and want to find out what’s going on with your application, call (877) 383-4802 to speak with a representative.
- If you’re looking for a credit card to assist you in rebuilding your credit, we recommend that you review our editors’ picks for some of the best credit cards for those with terrible credit.
Advantages and disadvantages of the Premier Bank Credit Card
The first-time purchaser discount is the most appealing among the card’s many benefits. If you plan to purchase a high-ticket item from Premier Bank, you could save a significant amount of money.
Some Premier Bank credit card’s consumers may be motivated to purchase it only based on this fact. Premier Bank Credit card that offers regular cashback benefits may be the best option for people who don’t frequently shop at Premier Bank credit cards.
One thing to remember is that the Premier Bank credit card’s credit card is a retail store card, which comes with its own set of limitations and restrictions. As a result of the fact that retail shop credit cards are frequently provided to people with subprime credit, you’ll be charged a high annual percentage rate (APR).
Premier Bank credit cards are typically issued with low credit limits, which is advantageous because they prevent overspending on your purchases and incurring debt.
For those who shop at Premier Bank credit cards just sometimes, the Premier Bank credit card may not be handy because it does not provide access to a reward programme that is open to all consumers. Look for a rewards card that pays you cashback on all of your department store purchases if that is something you are interested in.
Customer Service Phone Number for Premier Bank Credit Card
When it comes to restoring your credit rating, First Premier Bank offers you the option to begin the process of establishing a positive credit history right away. The First Premier Bankcard is available for those who have less-than-perfect credit. Apply online today. First Premier provides you with a range of payment alternatives for your credit card payments, allowing you to select the most convenient one for you in your particular scenario. Payments can be made online, over the phone, through the mail, with cash, via wire transfer, or through BillPay, a service provided by your bank account, among other methods.
You can also call our Customer Care Center at 800-501-6535. Or you can call 800-501-6535 to speak to Customer Care.
Making Payments Through the Internet
MyPremierCreditCard.com allows you to make online payments using your checking account (rather than your company checking account). After you’ve logged in with your username and password, you’ll need to provide your bank’s ABA (routing) number and limiting account number. Following that, your money will be taken from your bank account. Making online payments from your First Premier Bank checking account is completely free of charge.
If you make a payment before 5 p.m. CT Monday through Friday, it will post to your account at midnight the next day. If you make a payment on a weekend or holiday, it will not be dispatched until the following business day, and it will not be posted until after midnight Central Time. Make a payment between Friday at 5 p.m CT and Sunday at 5 p.m CT, and it will post to your
Using the Phone to Make Payments
First Premier Bank can be reached at
If you want to pay using your debit card or personal checking account (not a business account). When you call the number, you’ll need to have your debit card number (or your bank routing number and checking account number) as well as your credit card number ready. Follow the on-screen instructions to use the automated attendant to enter your personal information and make your payment.
There is no difference in posting times for online and over-the-phone payments.
Advantages of Having a Premier Bank Credit Card
Premier Bank credit card provide a significant increase in the amount of value you receive from your shopping experience at Premier Bank.
A few examples of the benefits that come with having a vehicle are as follows:
- Additionally, every Premier Bank credit card holder receives extra savings coupons throughout the year in addition to the yearly anniversary discount.
- In addition, you’ll have access to Premier Bank credit card, which will allow you to check your account balance, make free online payments, and sign up for paperless electronic statements.
- Customers can use mobile payment alternatives such as mobile bill paying.
- You can return anything you purchase with your Premier Bank credit card even if you do not have a receipt.
- Customers must spend a total of $600 at Premier Bank credit card during the calendar year (January 1 – December 31) to be designated as a Most Valuable Customer. (MVCs).
- In addition to the perks listed above, MVCs are eligible for free shipping offers sent out every month.
Similar Credit Card Login
- TJX Rewards® Credit Card
- Justice Credit Card
- Carson Pirie Scott Credit Card
- NTB Credit Card
- P.C Richard Credit Card
- Pep Boys Credit Card
- Raymour & Flanigan Credit Card
- Reflex Credit Card
- Art Van Credit Card
- Victoria’s Secret Credit Card
- Saks Credit Card
- Kay Jewelers Credit Card
- Frys Credit Card
- Tractor Supply Credit Card
- Meijer Credit Card
- Home Depot Credit Card
- Pier 1 Credit Card
- Macy’s Credit Card
- Ollo Credit Card
- Belk Credit Card
- JCPenney Credit Card
- Discover Credit Card
- Indigo Credit Card
- Milestone Credit Card
- Sears Credit Card
What’s the bottom line?
The Premier Bank Credit Card is comparable to those offered by other retail stores on the market when it comes to features, benefits, and costs. An additional retail store card may be beneficial in building your credit history, but a secured credit card may be the best option if you have the funds to make an initial deposit. Application for a Premier Bank Credit Card or another retail store card should be made only if you anticipate using it frequently and are confident in your ability to pay off your balance in full.
Q 1. Is it possible to apply online for Credit cards from First Premier Bank?
Credit cards from First Premier Bank can be obtained by applying through the bank’s website.
Q 2. Is it possible to pay for a Credit cards payment using the phone?
Yes, you can pay using the phone.